Poor Adrienne was exhausted after her 4-days in the South Island, so Jarvis and I went visting this morning to give her a break. We popped in to see our old friends Liz, Bella, Julia and Hugo, from the Raising A Confident Child classes we attended last year. It was so nice to catch up with them and see how their little people had grown. Hugo is still a really cool, stylish laid back dude and Bella, as her name suggests is just amazingly beautiful.
After lunch we paid a visit to see our old neighbours (2 moves ago) Pete was not at home but we caught up with Natalie and her beautiful 12-week old daughter, Lilly. She was so small and delicate and both Adrienne and I had a bit of cluckiness.
Now it's early evening and we are about to tuck into some Thai food from a wonderful local restaurant. Jeeze it's so good to be back among our good friends, and I think Adrienne and Amanda have already cracked open their second bottle of wine.
House Dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment