However, we did manage to catch up with Jannine, Mackenzie and 5-week old Taylor first thing this morning. As normal, Jannine was the picture of health and composure and it was a delight to see that Mackenzie just goes on getting more and more beautiful. Both Adrienne and I got clucky too seeing beautiful wee Taylor, who is such a cutie.
From there we caught up with Heather and Abby Rose on the other side of town. Heather was always a rock for me in my early days of being a House Dad, and I seized the moment to thank her for all the help she gave me in those early days.
Whilst Jarvis was sleeping, I went to TV3 to see my old, well, young mate really, Jeanneane, whom I worked with at Prime TV. It was so nice to hear that Jeanneane has finally found herself a man after being desperate and single for so long. Here's how she scored Mike, her new man. (Story removed 23-04-2006 due to threat of legal and physical action taken by Jeanneane)
After Jarvis had a 2-hour sleep we went to another part of Auckland to visit Melissa, Judd and Jaylan. It was so nice to see them all and see first hand what a dude Jaylan has grown into. Like all our other friends in Auckland, Judd and Melissa are such a nice couple and we dearly miss them all.
House Dad.



No comments:
Post a Comment