Friday, April 14, 2006

All My Friends Are Drunks

My plane landed at 8.45pm last night and I ran through customs, jumped into the hire-car and drove across Auckland to catch up with all my drunken mates from The Rock (www.therock.net.nz) They'd been drinking since 2pm, celebrating ANOTHER massive increase in listener figures, and were in a very happy mood when I arrived. It was so good to catch up with Katie, Riccardo, Brad, Jono, Doully, Roger and Special Jimmy. Some of the light-weights like Tracey Donaldson had gone home early, but I'll catch up with her and the other guys over the next week. Sadly I didn't have my camera, so I'm sitting in Katie's office updating the blog and pilfering some of her pictures.

I was really looking forward to having some adult time away from Jarvis, but I'm really, really missing him and Adrienne right now. Ah well, Katie and Riccardo have plenty planned for me over the next few days, with even a mention of going to The Stones concert. It's so good to be around my mates again.

Below are pictures of Katie and Riccardo giving me a welcome hug, Katie looking stunning with Rog and Doully, Brad King (the boss) and myself and Jennifer from Solid Gold, with Katie and Brad - All wonderful people.

House Dad.




No comments: