Saturday, April 22, 2006

Family Day at Home

We have had a very low key day today, a relaxing family day at home. Jarvis is delighted to be home and to be amongst his toys. He has been running around from Thomas to his playdough to his table and chairs, pulling his Mumma & Dah to all of them...very cute.

We went to look at a property this morning in Newtown, nice house though not to the point that we are going to buy yet, there would of been at least 30 other couples looking at the same time and they say Australia property market is in a slump??

Jarvis has been very tired today, see as below his tired wee eyes. We bought him a 'Bob the Builder' couch today, I have been meaning to buy him one for ages and we finally got around to it today. He is such a boy though, keeps turning it upside down to make a ramp for his cars.

I have also put a photo of Jarvis's Thomas set for his friend Boston to see, we were telling him about it while we were staying thought he might like to see it.

Lee has gone out tonight to a David Gray concert with our friend Lou, Jarvis and I are playing with puzzles and playdough though I dont think he will last long as he's sooooo tired!

Adrienne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW I've told mum that I would like for my birthday the same set up as your Thomas tank engine, anyway catch you later dude!
Boston