Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ID - Baby Animals

Last night I went into town with Fletch and Ben, with the highlight being asked for I.D! What was the doorman thinking, I'm bloody 40 and he's asking me for I.D. He's either a real jobs worth or was taking the p**s. Ah well, I was quite flattered.

This morning Jarvis and I went to the Entertainment Quarter and caught up with Oscar. Fletch I think had, had enough of Toddlers by this stage and went off and did his own thing while we played. It was VERY hot so we went into the baby animals area, which was nice and shaded. From there we headed to Kids Central and picked up a coffee on the way, which so hit the spot.

House Dad.





1 comment:

Bex said...

Hi. Scott has taken Cole up North for the night so I'm taking the opportunity to catch up on what you guys have been up to. I've certainly had a good giggle about your 'celeb' - so they flew him out from NZ and everything just for a week? Hope you're making the most of him!! Bex :)