Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lots Of Love And Cuddles

Our poor little man has got a stomach bug, that has confined us to home all day. I'm not sure where he picked it up from, as it could have been several places. So anyway, we've stayed at home all day and watched 3 DVD's back-to-back. They were, in order, Hairy McLeary, Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Wahoo! I didn't mind, as I got to cuddle the poor guy all day.

I know I'm a soft touch, but when Jarvis gets crook, I always get him a little present. So today, I gave him one of next weeks birthday presents early. It lifted his spirits so much. Welcome to the whanau...'Arry and Bert. I also had to open the present from Aunty Steph, so we could watch it, as I'd had burn out from all the others. Sorry Steph, but i know you'll understand. He so loved the Little Einstein's DVD you sent.

It's not been all good, as there has been a hell of a lot of vomit, most of which has been over me. Funny, I hate seeing people be sick, but when it's your own little man, I couldn't care at all. It did bring back horrific memories, of when it got a bit hairy for Jarvis when he contracted Salmonella in Auckland. That was the scariest day of Adrienne and my life so far. So this wee bug isn't too bad - as we are now vetrans when it comes to vomit.

House Dad.


1 comment:

Dominic said...

Get well soon Jarvis!!!