Monday, December 22, 2008

A Group Of 'Beached As' Bros

Jarvis reminded me first thing that we still had to get one last present for his beloved Mumma. So off we set to The Supa Centre to pick up a wee surprise for Adrienne. While we were in Dick Smith we got talking to some other shoppers, who I knew by their accents were Kiwi's too. It was so nice to talk with fellow Kiwi's about home and stuff. Who else would know about 'Beached As Bro'. Anyway, we hung with them for a while and even persuaded them to have their picture taken with us. It's a bugger, as I never got their names, so sorry if you guys are reading this. Plus, the eldest Daughter knew where you could buy the 'Beached As' t-shirts in Sydney, as Jarvis and I spotted them, but can we find the shop again! We wanted to get one for Adrienne.

After what seemed like an eternity in Toys R Us, the boys enjoyed a greasy rissole sandwich. I was chuffed, as both Felix and Jarvis sat at a table and ate half a sandwich each. This would be a first for me, as we always seem to be racing here and there and popping food in our mouths as we go along. To have both boys on their bums and eating was amazing.

Once back at home and with the two paddling pools nicely warmed up in the sun, we all put on our togs for a play in the water and sun. Again, it was nice to have the gazebo to play in, as the heat was really intense.

After a couple of hours we came inside to some quiet time, as Felix was due a sleep. After the boys were dried off and into their grundies, I gave them a bowl of fruit each, so that they could sit back and enjoy a movie. It got me to thinking about how good the boys lives are, having me as their servant all day long. It's a tough life for them aye!

House Dad.





No comments: