Monday, January 26, 2009

The Last Post On The World Of Jarvis Tahi

It's been a few weeks since I last posted on The World Of Jarvis Tahi. I started this blog back in December 2004, when Jarvis was just six-months old and I was in my first days of being a full-time House Dad. Now 1, 140 posts later and with 48, 749 visitors to date, I've decided that it is time to finish. It's been a wonderful four-years, which has seen me make heaps of new friends via this blog and helped keep family and friends, both overseas and Australia updated about the happenings of one very happy and confident wee boy. The blog has recorded all of Jarvis landmarks, both at home in New Zealand and in our new home of Australia, from six-months old to four and a half-years of age. However, over the last few months I felt that rather than poke a camera in Jarvis face 30 to 40-times a day (something I sensed was beginning to get on his nerves), I would rather put that time and effort into the boy himself, which I know is the right thing to do.

But, it's not the end, as I've become somewhat addicted to blogging, with both The World Of Jarvis Tahi and the much under updated The World Of Felix Rua, that I just have to continue. Our new blog won't be updated nearly daily, as was the case with Jarvis blog, but it will feature both Jarvis and Felix and their beautiful beloved Mumma Adrienne. Plus, I'm sure I can squeeze in the odd bit about their running crazy Father and Husband.

So firstly, 'Thank You' to YOU for visiting this site so often and the feedback and encouragement you've given. Secondly to Jarvis, who I hope when reading this in years to come, does not object to me stopping at 4 and a half years of his life. I feel somewhat guilty about this, but hopefully my beautiful Son, you would have enjoyed our time together much more. And thirdly, get your butts over to The World Of The Bakers and see what we have been up to.

Lee xox

1 comment:

Gareth and Steph said...

Well done Lee for all the hard work you put into Jarvee's blogsite, I'm sure it will be a treasured piece of recorded history for the whole family, and both Jarvis and Felix will enjoy looking at it. After doing bits of Curtis's blog (far less often than you) for the past year I know how much work it is. Enjoy the extra time you get with the boys and Adrienne, Nefni xxxx