Monday, March 27, 2006

The Power House Boys - NZ T-Shirt

This morning Jarvis and I went to the Power House museum with Bridget and Fynn. The boys had a great time looking at the exhibits, climbing over stuff (some of which was not meant to be climbed on) and generally running about. It's the first time I've seen Jarvis enjoy another toddler, as he kept looking to Fynn for approval. It was great to see a couple of Kiwi boys (Fynn is 50% too) running, jumping and doing boy stuff. They even hugged briefly at one stage, which was very touching. Bridget and I even had time for a chat in the members lounge, which is most unusual for parents of toddlers to do.

I returned home to a nice surprise; a present from the Mytton's in NZ. I'd been looking at their blog site the other day( http://www.graceandluke.blogspot.com/ ) and was admiring Scottie's t-shirt. When I saw the parcel on the door step and read it was from them, my initial thought was, 'Ah no, it's going to be something Tracey's knitted.' However I was VERY surprised to find a beige version of the t-shirt I had been admiring. So thanks guys, it's really appreciated. I did take a picture of me wearing it, but felt ugly, so I got someone handsome to model it for me.

House Dad.






1 comment:

Mac said...

great t-shirt! Where did your friend get them from Jarvis, cause my mummy has been looking for one too!
Thanks.