Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tuesday & Wednesday Stuff

Jarvis and I have had a pretty full-on couple of days. Yesterday we did Play Group, then went to the mall to buy some new shoes, then off to a photo-shoot. Coupled with a bit of tiredness, my old friend Depression, started to poke his ugly head up yesterday. But thankfully, Adrienne and I now know the signs, so we took steps to put him back in the box where he belongs. All it took was a to crash on the sofa for the evening, drink a cup of tea (decaffe) and watch series 5 of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which had me in fits of laughter. This is the first time that I've had it come back since coming off the antidepressants, and it's good to know we can tackle it as a family.

Below are some pictures of Jarvis at Kids Island, the toddler section at the Australian Museum. Jarvis and I now go every Wednesday morning and catch up with Katya and Sam. It takes us about 30-minutes to walk the 500-metres to the museum, as we have to stop and look at all the diggers, trucks and jack-hammers. He's such a boy, which is so cool.

House Dad.




No comments: