We've not seen Leisel and Samer for ages, so it was good to catch up with them inside. Then outside in the sunshine, we caught up with Oscar, as the boys went bush.
It's funny, but a lot of people have been telling me to look after my health and slow down a bit recently and get some rest. it's great advice, but mainly fallen on deaf ears. Then watching Bear In The Big Blue House this morning, Bear sang Tutter a song about resting and I thought, wow, that's a great idea, so decided to have a sleep with Jarvis at lunch time. Now I feel so refreshed and will be watching The Disney Channel heaps more for great advice. I wonder if Bear gives advice on coping with grumpy old men - I could tape it for Adrienne, to watch later!
House Dad.


No comments:
Post a Comment