Today Jarvis and I caught up with Bridget and Fynn for a visit to The Power House museum. The boys ran here and there, touched this and that and before we knew it, two-hours had passed, so it was time for lunch. After lunch I had to do a quick nappy change on Jarvis in the woman's toilets. A museum worker came in and was not at all impressed - well here's an idea, start putting change tables in the men's toilets too and not just the woman's, men look after wee ones too.
Jarvis and I are now all washed and feed and patiently waiting for Adrienne to com home. Adrienne is doing a VERY long day today, and we've missed her heaps. Is that a taxi I can hear Jarvis?
House Dad.



1 comment:
just love the pictures of jarvis and friend sitting on the little seats watching TV. Gorgeous - such concentration on their faces! You boys do some really neat things together. Jarvis is a lucky boy!! Braldey is at home today with his Dad too! I am at work - getting paid to do this which is just great...but sitting here reading about the little ones is the best bit and ofcourse missing my little man is the hardest bit! (tho I snuck home at lunch for an hour to visit my boys - I am lucky really as I can sneak off if i work hard or not)!!!!
Keep having fun you two...I am jealous of your cool adventures.
Post a Comment