Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Hunter Valley - Day Three

We left the beautiful lodge at the vineyard this morning and drove to The Australian Reptile Park ( www.reptilepark.com.au ) Adrienne and Jarvis slept all the way, which meant I could listen to my iPod.

The reptile park was really cool with heaps of native animals like Wallabies, Emu, Dingo's, Wombats roaming around. But of course we were there to see the reptiles and we were not disappointed. It was freaky seeing this massive pond full of croc's. Jarvis got to stroke a wallaby and feed a emu (I think) It was a great place to visit and very well laid out.

Now we are home and it's so nice to be back and we are all looking forward to our own beds. Especially me, as Jarvis and Adrienne went to bed early last night, so I sat in the cupboard, which was about 1.5m square with the light on, so I could read for a couple of hours. Sadly I fell asleep in there and woke with a stiff neck!

House Dad.



1 comment:

Bex said...

Oh my goodness Jarvis!! We would have so much to talk about - mum got me a box of 25 little cars in the weekend and I haven't stopped playing with htem since, I even try and take them to bed ;)
I love playing with friends who share the same appreciation for transport as I do, so drop in sometime!! Cole :)