After play group and lunch, Jarvis put in a massive 3.5 hour sleep, which he's never done before. He did have a rough night though, so the extra hours are good. It will also give him plenty of energy to run his Aunty Amanda ragged tonight.
Anyway, whilst he was sleeping I got very bored and thought I'd find out where in the world people came from to visit this blog. Have a look at the chart, which proves I was bored and am a geek!
As I now update the blog, Jarvis is playing with his Mumma and Aunty Amanda. He's totally hyper and pulling out all his best tricks.
House Dad.



1 comment:
How incredibly cool is the graph!! Your page is always fun to read as you two boys do so many cool things....so no wonder people from all around the world check it out!! Well done Jarvis and Dad!
Gorgeous picture of Jarvis by the tree...House Dad should take up photography (just in his spare time!! Ha ha ha).
Have a wonderful weekend!
From the Tokoroa folk who follow the life of Jarvis!!
Post a Comment