Talking about relaxed, after class we caught up with Sophie, down on the beach at Bondi. This is our first trip out with them, and I think Jarvis would like heaps more.
In yesterdays post, Bradley's mum commented on how good some of the pictures are that appear on this blog. Thank you for that, but the secret is, as shown this morning on the beach withTommy and Sophie, is to take gazillions of pictures in the hope that a couple turn out ok. I took 54 pictures on the beach, of which 5 can be used. I think I have the perfect shot, only to find that one of the toddlers is looking away from the camera. So it's no wonder I wear our cameras out.
After Jarvis had his lunchtime nap we drove over Anzac Bridge to visit Margaret, who is a specialist that works with little people. Our good friend Maureen Perry put us in contact with Margaret when we first came over, but we've only just managed to finally meet up.
House Dad.




1 comment:
ello there me lovely grandson only 5 more sleeps till we get to see you and give you lots of kisses that will be wonderful, lots of love nanny trish
Post a Comment