Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hey Back Off Wife - Snug Sofa

What's going on? I get home last night from the David Gray concert to find that Adrienne has done the blog. Hey c'mon wife, that's my job, just for that I think I'll go out and get a job and earn some money - mmmmm, may be not, I think I've got it pretty good eh.

Winter has set into Sydney now and it's getting a wee bit chilly. As I update the blog, I have a rack of lamb roasting in the oven, filling the house with the sweet smell of herbs and Adrienne and Jarvis are wrapped up snug on Jarvis' new sofa watching Stuart Little for a change! Clear winter days were made for this.

Jarvis and I would just like to say 'Thank You' to Adrienne for being around to play with us for the last eleven days. Jarvis has just soaked up all his Mums love and attention over the time and is blossoming in his Mum's company - we love you dearly oxo

House Dad.


1 comment:

A day in the life of Grace and Luke said...

Lee you shouldn't have told her the password, that was your first mistake