Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lazy Saturday

After Adrienne's hectic week, we thought that it would be a good idea to try and have a lazy Saturday, so we could all recharge our batteries. So this morning we headed out for a walk in Paddington sneer land, the place where some of the locals walk around with a look on their faces like they're sucking on an a lemon. C'mon guys, I know you've a bit of money, but try cracking a smile once and a while...it is free to smile you know.

Anyway, we had a stroll around the Paddington market, which has some really funky stalls and Jarvis bought a delicious apple and I bought some fudge, so we think he's got his mum's taste buds.

After we all had a much needed lunchtime nap, Jarvis gave his mum and early Mother's Day present - The Chronicles of Narnia on DVD. Adrienne is very much into this genre of film, and we all sat down to watch it. As expected, I lasted about 10-minutes before going to do something else and Jarvis followed after we decided that it was a bit too scary for the wee man. Great movie though.

Adrienne and Jarvis have just gone for a drive to pick up the lap top from work, so Adrienne can do some work tonight, and I'm just about to start dinner before the Hurricane's vs. Chiefs game. Then I'll be up at 3.30am to watch the Crusaders. Am I into my Super 14 or what?

House Dad.




1 comment:

Bex said...

Hi there,
well I am into the Black Eyed Peas, I do a great dance to their new song. But sometimes I spin around soooo fast that I crash on the ground (mum suspects I do this on purpose as I collapse in a heap of giggles!) I also like Kylie and Madonna, but my first love for music videos was Crazy Frog :)
Tell your dad to keep turning the music up loud!! Cole :)