Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mad Dad - Katie's Postcard

First thing this morning we caught up with Oscar at Fox Studios. Wednesday is the best day to go as they have the baby animal pen, which both Oscar and Jarvis enjoy. After that, I gulped down our much needed coffee, which kept me going for a few more hours.

After both the boys had a nap, we played around the house until I noticed some big black clouds gathering. I then turned into a mad dad and thought, "Wahoo, this is a chance to try out Jarvis' new Buzzy Bee poncho" So like a dad pocessed, we drove to centennial park and played in the rain, just so we could try out the new poncho.

On returning Jarvis found a really cool postcard from his Aunty Katie, who has just been to Mexico. We both sat on the Bob the Builder sofa and read the postcard, which read, "Dubba-dubba-dah, dubbah-dubba-dah" Wow, Katie can write in Jarvee speak.

House Dad.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy that photo you took of Jarvis reading the postcard looks like you Lee!