Monday, April 10, 2006

Zoo - Celebs For Plebs

Jarvis and I had a very early appointment on the North shore this morning, so we popped in to the Zoo for a couple of hours, as we are on that side of town. I'm not sure how many animals Jarvis actually looks at, but it's a good 2-hours run, climb and scramble for him. It's now 12 noon and he's fast asleep, totally worn out.

Just before we left New Zealand, I traded in all my Fly-Buys, as we cant use them here, for a promotion called Celebs For Plebs. Well at the weekend, we got a call and we've won a weeks visit from The Edge radio stations Carl Fletcher. He will be staying with us for a whole week and we can use him as we see fit. I'm a bit gutted though, as I thought we'd get a real celeb like Mike Puru. Once Jarvis wakes up, we are off to the airport to pick him up. Let's see how it works out, it could be quite interesting.

Fletch has been our Celeb For A Pleb for about 5-hours now and to be honest, he's not that flash. I've left him to look after Jarvis and he's already taught him to blow snot bubbles and how to club animals to death! Let's hope he picks his game up tomorrow.

House Dad.



1 comment:

Martha Craig said...

I think that is about the craziest thing I've ever heard! Make him clean...