Friday, May 12, 2006

The Home Alone Boys - Day Six

Jarvis is very cranky at the moment with his Mum being away, so we piked on catching up with some friends this morning, as neither of us were sociable. Jarvis because his Mum's away and me through just plain exhaustion. Ah well, our angel will be back tomorrow night.

So to burn off some energy, Jarvis and I ventured out in the rain to The Australian Museum and spent some time at Kids Island. It's only the temporary area, but I took some pictures for the blog, to show you how cool it is.

Whilst playing, Jarvis climbed into a toy bed, laid down, closed his eyes and started snoring. It suddenly dawned on me that as he's been sleeping with me this week, he's obviously woken up at some stage and heard my monumental snoring. I'm going to miss sleeping with Jarvis at night time, as he's such a cuddly wee boy. Heaps of time through the night you'll hear him go, "Ahhhh", reach over and cuddle you, then say, "Dah...ahhhhh". It's so nice.

Right, I'm off for a nana-nap as we have our VERY good friend Louise coming over to play this arvo/evening.

House Dad.


No comments: