The cold weather has kicked in now, with an over-night low of 11 and today's high only 22. I'm aware that's pretty warm compared to some parts of the world and I know Steph and Gareth in Glasgow will be spitting, but we've got kind of used to the 30+ temperatures. So with this in mind, we set out to get some winter jackets for Adrienne and Jarvis. We ended up in Sydney's Kathmandu shop and found just what we were looking for. Don't they look great in their new fleece jackets, but where's your jacket Lee? I don't need one, 'cause I'm an All-Black (in my dreams aye)
Along with today's pictures, here's a family shot we had done back at the start of April. Jarvis was high on Jelly Snakes!
House Dad.




1 comment:
That's a great photo Lee. Say Hi to Adrienne and Jarvis from us too.
Post a Comment