Thursday, May 04, 2006

How Much To Run A Sydney Toddler - Day Four

It's Thursday, so it must be play group...Yahoo! Off we set with Jarvis' other flag proudly displayed on his bike (see pic) I never expected that I would enjoy going to a play group as much as I do. It's great for Jarvis as he gets to run around, play with toys and burn off some energy and I get to talk to other adults. It's great in so many ways for both boys.

After we had a lunchtime nap, Jarvis and I went to Centennial Park, not to play in the playground, but to explore the rock formations and wooded areas. We had a great time picking things up, climbing rocks and generally being boys. It brought back so many memories of my childhood playing in Shooters Hill Woods.

Here's today's How Much To Run A Sydney Toddler figures.

Today's Costs

Play Group: $2.00

Total: $2.00

Running Total: $43.23


House Dad.

No comments: