Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jarvis Lightyear

We are so glad that we planned to have an 'At Home Day' before Adrienne goes back to work tomorrow. It's been great to be able to unpack, do some washing and generally get back into being at home.

We did our normal Sunday morning shop, where I do the groceries and Adrienne and Jarvis go and buy stuff. Today they picked up Toy Story 2 and a Buzz Lightyear dressing gown. It seems that Stuart Little may have been put on the back burner, with Buzz being the man of the moment. It's nice for Adrienne and I too, not to see the same DVD's over and over again.

Jarvis and I are looking forward to catching up with all our buddies this week, some of whom we've not seen for over a month, due to Adrienne being away for a week, and the trips we had to New Zealand and The Gold Coast - Jeeze it's been a busy month!

House Dad.



No comments: