Saturday, May 27, 2006

How Cold Is It In Sydney?

Brrrr....After a fantastic week on the Gold Coast, we flew back home to Sydney this morning, to be greeted by rain and a 7 degree temperature difference. The first thing I did on returning home, was to update the blog and add new pictures to previous posts from earlier in the week, so scroll down for a look. However, it's very nice to be back in Sydney, though after looking at some open homes at lunchtime, we are still keen to get our own place again.

Yesterday was possibly the highlight of our week with a group trip to Movie World. Both families had a great time on the rides and exhibits. Both Amanda and I showed immense courage and went on the Scooby Doo ride, though I'm not sure who screamed the loudest. But Adrienne and Shane showed far greater courage by going on the Superman ride, which was pure insanity.

Both the boys had a great time on the Looney Tunes rides and watching the street parade that featured Shrek, Scooby Doo, Austin Powers, Batman (who Ade had the hots for), Robin, Batgirl and heaps of Looney Tunes characters. The wee man were absolutely shattered by the end of our six hour day at the theme park.

It was for me, the best holiday I've ever had, spending time with my beautiful wife and watching Jarvis' eyes light up looking at all the exciting things. Being a dad rocks!

House Dad.






No comments: