Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

Adrienne and I would like to say a MASSIVE 'THANK YOU' to Auntie Amanda, who looked after Jarvis while Adrienne and I went on a hot date to the movies this arvo.

We can't remember correctly the last time that we went to see a film together, we think it may have been the first Harry Potter movie, so that was some time ago. Anyway, today Amanda came and looked after Jarvis while we went to finally see The Da Vinci Code. Jarvis had already fallen asleep by the time Amanda arrived, so it was a simple case of walking out of the door.

We both enjoyed the movie and it was a pleasure to spend some time with Adrienne, though I kept thinking about my wee boy. I need not have worried, as we returned to find Amanda and Jarvis playing outside in the street. Jarvis was having a ball with his Auntie Man, as he calls Amanda.

So 'Thank You Amanda' for doing such a wonderful job of looking after our wee man and changing his pooey nappy. Next time we'll remember to let you know where the nappies are!

House Dad.




No comments: