Sunday, May 21, 2006

Early Start For Shane, Amanda and Boston

We left early this morning to pick up Shane, Amanda and Boston from the airport. They had been up since about 3.30am and flew out of New Zealand at 6.00am with Freedom Air. We drove down in our hire vehicle which is a Toyota Tarago, one of those typical family type things that you see in the suburbs. It's alright aye, but I don't think it would be very practical back in Sydney. It's got heaps of room for the six of us and drives ok.

Even though we only saw them about three-weeks ago, it was still great to see Shane, Amanda and Boston. Boston has changed so much, as toddlers do, in that short time. This time round, Jarvis and Boston seem to be more aware of each other and even play chase for a while.

We had a quick breakfast, as parents of toddlers do and then a play on the beach before picking up some shopping and then dropping Shane, Amanda and Boston off at the Versace Hotel, which is about 5 kilometers up the road from us.

Now everyone is having a much needed nana-nap, whilst I update the blog. And why am I not sleeping? Because I'm loaded with Coke and Chocolate and BUZZING!

House Dad.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are all having such a great time. We trust you mean Coca Cola when you say Coke....
Katya/Saul/Sam