The flight went pretty well as Jarvis is an old hand at flying now, with about 12 flights under his belt. I didn't fly until I was 22 and he's already clocked up that many flights - Jeeze, kids today!
The apartment is on Surfers Paradise, which looks ok. I've sussed out the Internet at reception, though It doesn't seem to allow me to upload pictures and that's going to be a problem. I'll have to wait until I get home to upload my pictures to the blog.
Once I've finished here, I'll head back upstairs and settle in for the Crusader's vs. Bulls game, which to be honest, is a forgone conclusion. Hopefully I don't come back on tomorrow and have to eat my words.
House Dad.


1 comment:
Hi guys
Hey just wanted to say thanks heaps for your comments and great advice - its really neat to hear from you. BIG thanks for the awesome present you sent over for Sophie, she just loves it! Have a great time up on the Gold Coast...speak to ya later.
Ingrid and Brad
Post a Comment