Friday, May 19, 2006

Zoo - Rachel - Rugby

Jarvis and I socialise a fair bit through the week, which is great, however this morning we had some Father and Son time at the Zoo. It was good as I wanted to be a bit stricter with Jarvis, as I spend most of my time following after him, not that I mind, but I still need to let him know, for safety reasons, that if I say NO, I mean it. With this in mind, I decided which direction we took around the zoo, an if Jarvis disagreed, then I'd walk on, tell him where is was going and continue. It's quite handy Jarvis having that shock of blonde curly hair, as I could see him at all times. Anyway, he didn't much like having to listen to me, but after a few times of running to find me with a concerned look on his face, the rest of the morning went quite well, especially as we had a whole packet of our new favorite treats, Maltesers to eat.

After Jarvis had his lunchtime nap, my good friend Rachel came round for a coffee. Although brief, it was good to catch up with Rach, whose been traveling heaps over the last few weeks.

I've just finished watching the Hurricanes vs. Warratahs semi-final, which the Canes won. Got to say though, fair play to the Warratahs, who played so well. So yeah, looks like another all New Zealand final.

I've also added a picture of my good friend Sophie, whose in Whistler, Canada doing heaps of snowboarding. It's such a funky picture, I just had to add it. She's Waiheke Islands #1 homey!

House Dad.




No comments: