Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Bet You Can't Find Your Cordless Mouse Dah

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but Jarvis decided that it would be fun to hide my cordless mouse. I hunted high and low for the dam thing and even, like an idiot, tried to get Jarvis to tell me, or at least point to where he had hidden it. It wasn't until this morning that I found it stuffed in with my socks - Nice one son!

This morning Jarvis and I went to Watson's Bay with Lisa and Oscar, as we needed a change from the normal parks that we go to. It' such a great spot and not too far from the centre of Sydney. You can see the city in the distance in the pictures below. We spent some time in the play ground, had a run in the park and a wee stroll and dig on the beach. It's such a cool place, especially at weekends when you can get stuck into some Doyle's fish and chips (www.doyles.com.au), which are quite famous in Sydney.

From there we drove to Rushcutter Bay, but Jarvis fell asleep, so we had to pike early. It was a bugger, as this meant Jarvis would do two sleeps, which screwed up our day somewhat. I so need to be less structured aye. Anyway he's putting in a 2 to 5 sleep now, so at least I got the chance to make a massive Kumara and Pumpkin Pie (see below), do some house work and find all the other things that my wee man has hidden!

House Dad.



No comments: