Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Monday and Tuesday On The Gold Coast

Yesterday the whanau spent the morning at Seaworld and had a great time. Jarvis went on several rides and had a wonderful time. Whilst there we decided top buy 2 adult passes which allows us to get in Sea World, WetnWild and Movie World. So after Jarvis had his lunchtime nap, we went to WetnWild and had the most wonderful time. Whilst Adrienne and Jarvis played in the kiddy area, I went on the biggest, most scary rides I could find. I so can't handle rollercoaster's, but things that go fast, I love.

When I returned, I found Jarvis refusing to come out of the water for his Mum and shivering madly. I picked him up and plonked him into a warm spa, as his lips were turning blue. He was having such a good time, he didn't want to stop, but having a small body, he was in danger of getting hypothermia. We'll not really, but he did need warming up.

Today, we are off to Warner Brother's Movie World, which should be a blast. It's so nice to be spending quality time with my family, we are all loving it.

House Dad.




No comments: