Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How Much To Run A Sydney Toddler - Day Two

I couldn't find Jarvis in the house first thing this morning, so I looked out the back door and saw the hazard light flashing on the car, and knew exactly where he was. He was in the drivers seat taking Pooh Bear for a drive.

Wahoo, today was a cheapy on our How Much To Run A Sydney Toddler exercise. We spent a whole $2! Pretty good eh, and we had such fun at the Five Ways play group catching up with all our buddies. It's such a nice group, with heaps of friendly people of different nationalities, creeds and colours - we love it. Jarvis loved it so much, he fell asleep on his bike on the way home. Incredible, I was about 100 metres from home and I thought he was doing his normal trick of leaning over the handle bars and touching the front wheel as it goes round. No, he was fast asleep! We also got heaps of compliments about Jarvis' new flag on the bike, looks good eh.

Today's Costs

Play Group: $2.00

Running Total: $26.06



House Dad.


No comments: